Campbell Soup Company
GreenGoods is a professional manufacturer of bathtub, bathroom vanity and faucet in China from 2003. Since the establishment, we have built a reputation for offering the finest products to our customers. We have computerized machines and well-trained and experienced employees.
GreenGoods main products are: acrylic bathtub, drop in bathtub, soaking bathtub, alcove bathtub, simple bathtub, common bathtub, skirt bathtub, apron bathtub, shower tray, shower pan, shower base, corner bathtub, massage bathtub, whirlpool bathtub, bathroom vanity, bathroom cabinet, bathroom furniture, bathtub faucet, sink faucet, kitchen faucet, shower faucet, bidet faucet and bathroom accessory etc.
GreenGoods products are exported into Italy, England, Spain, Portugal, America, Canada, Columbia, Qatar, India and Thailand etc, and have gotten high appraise from the customers. Our mission is to supply a wide range of bathroom products in various styles and designs, so the customers can personalize their bathrooms in an economical, comfortable and durable way. We are being in bathroom industry for 8 years on basis of quality products and quality service. GreenGoods Enterprise Corp. is ISO9001:2000 certified.
Not Yet Rated
Campbell Soup Company
1 Campbell Place Camden NJ USA
856-342-4800 ext 2225
Public NYSE: CPB
The company is the world's biggest soup maker; its almost 70% share in the US is led by chicken noodle, tomato, and cream of mushroom. The company also makes Franco-American sauces and canned pasta, Godiva chocolates, Pace picante sauce, Pepperidge Farm baked goods, and V8 beverages. Overseas the company is the leading soup seller in Europe with brands including Oxo, Erasco, and Royco. Its Australian business is a major snack food company along with its Arnott's biscuit brand. Descendants of John Dorrance, who invented condensed soup, own approximately 43% of Campbell.
 Environmental / Health Concerns
- In the US, Campbell Soup continues to market unlabeled GMO (Genetically Modified Food) products to children such as Goldfish crackers and Spaghetti-Os Source: True Food Now
- Campbell Soup donated over $52,000 to defeat Oregon’s Measure 27, which would require the labeling of all GMO food products sold in that state. Source: Food Chemical News, November 4, 2002
- U.S. consumer and environmental groups urged Campbell Soup Co. to stop using gene-spliced ingredients in its soups, breads, juices, and other products. Greenpeace, Friends of the Earth, the Centre for Food Safety, and four other groups said they aimed to pressure companies to stop using bioengineered food. Campbells, which licensed the first genetically modified food -- the FlavrSavr tomato -- engineered for longer shelf life, is the first company targeted by the coalition. In Europe, Campbell sells little, if any, bioengineered food. Source: Reuters, July 20, 2000
 Business Ethics Violations
- Campbell Soup is listed in a Government Accounting Office database of more than 900 publicly traded companies that have restated their financial results because of accounting irregularities since the beginning of 1997. Campbell Soup was listed for a 2001 restatement for revenue recognition related issues. Source: Government Accounting Office
- Campbell Soup has a non-discrimination policy that includes sexual orientation. Source: Human Rights Campaign
- In October 2003 Campbell's announced that it would begin selling organic tomato juice. Tomatoes for the juice are grown from Campbell-developed seeds at certified-organic farms in California. A company spokesperson said that Campbell's will monitor sales of the organic juice before deciding whether to market other products made from produce grown without pesticides. Source: Associated Press, Oct. 15, 2003
 Brands and Subsidiaries
- Pace sauce, Pepperidge Farm, Prego sauce, Swanson, V8 juice, Franco-American, SpaghettiOs, Arnott's biscuits (Australia)